We value your feedback!
Health Tradition Health Plan is here to serve you. If you have an idea that could improve our service or make the information we provide better, we’d like to hear from you. Please call our member advocate and let us know your thoughts. Premier, PremierPlus, or Premier One members call: (608) 783-9503. 65Plus and BadgerCare Plus members call (608) 783-9507 or toll free at 1-800-545-8499. Thanks!
- Quality of Care Measures (HEDIS®)
- CAHPS® Member Survey
Health Tradition Health Plan is dedicated to providing high quality service to our members. We aim to deliver services that exceed your expectations. In order to monitor the services received by our members, we participate in a voluntary program that collects and reports performance measures in healthcare. This reporting program is called the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set or HEDIS.® HEDIS provides unbiased quality information. More than 90 percent of health plans across the United States participate in their data collection. We are excited to report that Health Tradition exceeded the HEDIS 2010 National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) national rate in the following measures:
- Childhood Immunizations Status: DTaP/DT, IPV/OPV, MMR and Combo 2 (DTaP, IPV, MMR, HiB, Hepatitis B, Varicella and Pneumococcal conjugate)
- Appropriate Treatment for Children with URI
- Cholesterol Management for Patients with Cardiovascular Conditions
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care: HbA1c Testing, HbA1c <8%, Eye Exams,
LDL-C Screening, LDL-C Level <100, Nephropathy Monitoring, BP <130/80,
- Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
- Avoidance of Antibiotic Treatment in Adults with Acute Bronchitis
- Antidepressant Medication Management: Effective Acute Phase Treatment, Effective Continuation Phase Treatment
Today’s complex and competitive healthcare environment has generated unprecedented demand for tools and information to document healthcare quality. The consumer’s perspective has become an essential aspect of measuring healthcare quality, and CAHPS® Member Satisfaction Survey is recognized as the industry standard for obtaining consumers’ assessment of their health plans. Health Tradition Health Plan contracts with an NCQA-accredited company to conduct our CAHPS® survey annually.
The Leapfrog Group is a coalition of more than 100 Fortune 500 companies, business coalitions and other public and private healthcare purchasers. It was created to help save lives and reduce preventable medical mistakes by mobilizing employer purchasing power to initiate breakthrough improvements in the safety of healthcare and by giving consumers information to make more informed hospital choices. Health Tradition joined Leapfrog because we wanted to take concrete steps to improve patient safety and healthcare quality. Visit the Leapfrog Web Site at https://leapfrog.medstat.com/