Small group submission
Health benefits that employees value
Small Group Information
Small group plans are available throughout the state of Wisconsin. Below is a breakdown of Health Tradition’s service areas, by county:
Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Jefferson, Kenosha, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Milwaukee, Oconto, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Racine, Shawano, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Waushara, and Winnebago counties.
Adams, Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Crawford, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Grant, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Richland, Rusk, Sauk, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Vernon, and Washburn counties.
A small employer group is defined as an employer employing an average of not less than 2 or more than 50 employees on business days during the preceding calendar year. If the employer was not in existence during the preceding calendar year, it will qualify as a small employer group if it reasonably expects to employ an average of at least 2 but no more than 50 employees on business days during the current calendar year. As used within this definition, employee shall mean any individual employed by the employer.
Plan Design 2021 (PDF): Fully Insured Small Group 2021
Download the Employer Group Brochure
Information to submit for a small group plan
- Member Enrollment forms for each eligible employee electing coverage or waiving. The form contains a Waiver Section on page 2; any eligible employee waiving coverage must complete and sign the waiver section (Ins 8.60, Wis. Adm. Code)
- Census of employees electing coverage showing Health Tradition’s rates
- Small Employer Group Application
- Complete list of all employees (Ins. 8.65(1), Wis. Adm. Code)
- Notice of Wisconsin Protections for Small Employer Groups (Ins. 8.44, Wis. Adm. Code)
- Most recent Wage & Tax statement with notes of terminated, part-time and/or seasonal workers
- Disclosure of Rating Factors and Renewability Provisions (Ins. 8.48, Wis. Adm. Code)
- First month’s premium
Submit all require materials to:
45 Nob Hill Road
Madison, WI 53713