You are eligible to enroll in Health Tradition 65Plus if you meet all three critera:
- Age 65 and older, or disabled
- Enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B
- A Wisconsin resident and live within Health Tradition’s service area at least 245 days each year
You cannot be covered by Medicaid or a Medicare Advantage Plan and also have a Medicare Select plan.
Instructions for enrollment in Health Tradition 65Plus:
- Complete the application, then date and sign the application. Designate an agent if applicable. If you decide to use our bank service plan, fill out the Bank Funds Withdrawal Authorization Form and submit, along with a voided check or deposit slip, or with account information on bank letterhead.
- Submit a check or money order for one (1) month’s premium. Even if you have filled out the Bank Funds Withdrawal Authorization Form, a check is still required for the first month’s premium.
- Make sure all forms are completed, then enclose your check or money order and mail to:
Health Tradition Health Plan
45 Nob Hill Road
Madison, WI 53713
Premiums are calculated based on county and age. To see rates for your area and age, please click here.
Please call Customer Service if you are interested in the Platinum plan. You may be eligible for a Platinum plan if you were eligible for Medicare prior to January 1, 2020.
This is an advertisement for insurance. In offering Medicare Select insurance, neither Health Tradition Health Plan nor its agents are connected with Medicare.