Prevention and wellness, reimagined
Benefits that make a difference
We not only cover but encourage appropriate preventive services and we’re way out front on wellness. Developed by Mayo Clinic medical staff, our initiatives are member-friendly, relevant and provide exceptional outcomes.
The Eat Well Move More rebate rewards healthy habits
Up to $200 combined rebate per employee household for healthy investments like fitness club dues and CSA produce farm shares
24/7 Nurse Line
Reliable health information from experienced registered nurses following protocols approved by Mayo Clinic Health System experts.
Wellness at Work challenges
Fun, ready-to-implement company-wide health challenges, energizing employee groups to create awareness of healthy habits.
A quarterly update with employee health and workplace wellness news.
Additional employee health and safety resources
Fee-based services are available through Mayo Clinic Health System–Franciscan Healthcare business health services, ready-to-go or customized programming for your group’s health.
- Occupational health, safety, training, testing and compliance services
- Employee assistance program counseling services and supervisor training
- Ergonomic assessment and consultation to reduce injury costs
- Wellness consultation and program management
- Critical incident planning and response
- On-site workplace health services, including screenings, mammography and immunizations
- Healthwise U, a multifaceted health education and behavior change initiative with customized presentations on specific topics
- A New Me: Health Balance Matters, supporting individuals in achieving significant lifestyle transformation