See the Outline of Coverage
The Outline of Coverage contains detailed information about 65Plus.
Coverage at a glance
- Pays 100% of Medicare Part A and B deductibles
- Pays 100% of Medicare Part A and B coinsurance
- No copays!
65Plus also covers preventive screenings, care and immunizations—including many services not covered by Medicare—without a dollar limit or extra riders. And if Medicare changes its coinsurance, 65Plus will adjust to cover the increase.
- Annual physical exams
- Annual eye exams
- Annual hearing exams
- Emergency and urgent care anywhere
- Foreign Travel emergency care
- 365 home health care visits per calendar year, including those covered by Medicare
- Part A and B “excess” charges
- Outpatient mental health
- Inpatient mental health
- Skilled nursing
- Home health care
- Kidney dialysis and transplant
- Diabetes equipment and supplies
- Certain dental surgery charges
- Reconstruction after mastectomy
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Certain costs in cancer clinical trials
As a 65Plus member, you also get exceptional wellness benefits such as the 24/7 Nurse Line staffed by experienced Mayo Clinic registered nurses.
Plus, unlimited access to ManageWell, a personalized resource to help you identify your health risks, maintain and improve your health. It includes the latest Mayo Clinic health information.
How Health Tradition makes it easier
- No claim forms when in-network
- No physical exam required for enrollment
- No waiting period for pre-existing conditions when accepted
- Guaranteed renewable for life if eligibility is maintained
- Your Member Advocate works with you to coordinate care
- Competitive rates
Ask for your free 65Plus information kit now.
This is an advertisement for insurance. In offering Medicare Select insurance, neither Health Tradition Health Plan nor its agents are connected with Medicare.