Prevention and wellness benefits
Health insurance that helps you stay well
Health Tradition gives you high-quality programs such as SilverSneakers®, KIIO and Amwell that were designed specifically to help make healthcare easier, more convenient, and more affordable.
- Health Tradition Telehealth, powered by Amwell (Available 1/1/2019)
- Use Amwell to have a video visit with a doctor or therapist on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Providers on Amwell treat, diagnose, and even prescribe – helping you feel better faster.
- Health Tradition Low Back Pain Program, powered by Kiio (Available 1/1/2019)
- Whether you have chronic low back pain or you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, the Health Tradition Low Back Pain Program is an easy and convenient tool to manage your low back pain. Our free program is scientifically-backed and takes you through a sequence of exercise routines created by experts in spine physical therapy for your specific type of low back pain.
- SilverSneakers®: provided free of charge to you as part of your 65Plus Platinum plan. (Available 1/1/2019)
- The fitness program gives you access to exercise equipment and other amenities at 14,000+ participating locations. Trained instructors are available for support, and fitness classes are designed for all fitness levels and abilities.
Prevention is essential
Preventive care services and promotion of healthy lifestyles are central to Health Tradition’s philosophy of care. For this reason, the following preventive care services are covered at 100% when received from network providers:
- Routine preventive exams
- Adult immunizations
- Routine vision exams
- Routine hearing exams
65Plus covers the deductible and coinsurance on Medicare’s Preventive Services list.