You have a guaranteed acceptance for other reasons
If you are outside of your open enrollment period, you may have the right to enroll in a Medicare Select or Medicare Supplement regardless of your health status. More information can be found on the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance website at: Wisconsin Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare
Instructions for enrollment in Health Tradition 65Plus
- Complete the application, making sure to date and sign at the appropriate locations.
- Designate an agent if applicable.
- If you decide to use our bank service plan, simply fill out our Bank Funds Withdrawal Authorization Form and submit it, along with a voided check or your account information on bank letterhead.
- Submit a check or money order for one (1) month’s premium. Even if you have filled out the Bank Funds Withdrawal Authorization Form, a check is still required for the first month’s premium.
- Make sure all forms are completed, then enclose your check or money order and mail to:
Health Tradition Health Plan
45 Nob Hill Road
Madison, WI 53713
Attn: Medicare Sales
Premiums are calculated based on the county you reside in and your current age. Review the premium rates for your area and age.
Please call Customer Service if you are interested in the HT 65Plus Platinum plan. You may be eligible for a Platinum plan if you were eligible for Medicare prior to January 1, 2020.