Get the most from your partnership with Health Tradition
Changes for 2018
- SHOP availability
- Small group plans through SHOP will not be available in 2018.
- SHOP groups may benefit from moving to one of our small group plans.
- 2018 Service Area
- Plans are available in Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Juneau, Vernon, Sauk, Richland, Crawford and Grant counties.
- 2019 Service Area
- Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Juneau, Vernon, Sauk, Richland, Crawford, Grant, Barron, Rusk, Dunn, Chippewa, Eau Claire and Pepin.
Changes for Large Groups
- Your Health Tradition agent can present new options for 2019 coverage that provide access to the Mayo Clinic Health System provider network.
- Large group plans are available in Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Juneau, Vernon, Sauk, Richland, Crawford, Grant, Barron, Rusk, Dunn, Chippewa, Eau Claire and Pepin.
From plan design to wellness services to aggregate reporting, Health Tradition offers the local, knowledgeable expertise you need to streamline health plan tasks and control costs. Health Tradition Health Plan employers provide their employees with a plan that values preventive care, provides access to Mayo Clinic Health System providers and provides local, knowledgeable customer service.
Health plan management
Our medical and pharmacy plan management services include:
Sales representatives will work with you to develop a health care plan to meet your organization’s unique needs.
Using a sophisticated reporting system, we analyze data to track outcomes and identify health education and prevention strategies for your employees.
Business clients may receive in-depth reports to assist in tracking and projecting the health care expenses of their employees.
We will work with you to develop a provider network that matches your organization’s needs.
Pharmacy benefits management program
Health Tradition has contracted with MedImpact to provide you with a national network of pharmacies.