Get the most from your partnership with Health Tradition
Changes for 2018
- Small group plans through SHOP will not be available in 2018.
- SHOP groups may benefit from moving to one of our small group plans.
- Plans will be available in Buffalo, Trempealeau, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Juneau, Vernon, Sauk, Richland, Crawford and Grant counties.
- Barron, Rusk, St. Croix, Pierce, Dunn, Chippewa, Eau Claire and Pepin counties are no longer in the service area.
Health Tradition will continue providing the same excellent coverage and access to Mayo Clinic care throughout 2018 and beyond. You’ll have plenty of time to choose new options to keep your Mayo Clinic care. Learn more
From plan design to wellness services to aggregate reporting, Health Tradition offers the local, knowledgeable expertise you need to streamline health plan tasks and control costs. Health Tradition Health Plan employers provide their employees with a plan that values preventive care, provides access to Mayo Clinic Health System providers and provides local, knowledgeable customer service.
Health plan management
Our medical and pharmacy plan management services include:
Employee members can view claims, view eligibility information, request a membership card, and find a physician through a secure connection at Mayo Clinic Health Solutions web site.
Sales representatives will work with you to develop a health care plan to meet your organization’s unique needs.
Using a sophisticated reporting system, we analyze data to track outcomes and identify health education and prevention strategies for your employees.
Business clients may receive in-depth reports to assist in tracking and projecting the health care expenses of their employees.
We will work with you to develop a provider network that matches your organization’s needs.
Pharmacy benefits management program
The Health Tradition pharmacy plan combines the Health Tradition Formulary with the OptumRX nationwide network. Online claims services are administered by Mayo Clinic Health Solutions. Health Tradition offers point-of-sale electronic claims processing.
Looking for a partner for more than your health plan?
We can help. Integrated services to businesss include health promotion programming and a wide array of occupational health services. Workplace safety, testing and employee assistance center programs are offered in many Mayo Clinic Health System locations.
Health Services to Business (Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare services for business in La Crosse)
Occupational Health services are also available from these providers:
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare in Arcadia
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland in Barron
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Chippewa Valley in Bloomer
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Chippewa Valley in Chippewa Falls
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Northland in Rice Lake
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare in Sparta