Handbooks and forms
Welcome to the online library of forms and resources. Here, you’ll find a variety of viewable and/or downloadable online forms, links and PDF documents commonly used by employers.
If you are unable to locate a specific item, please contact us at 877-832-1823.
Medical, claims and referral information
Any adult over eighteen (18) years of age must give authorization. Parents of children younger than 18 years do not need authorization. Please note that college students must authorize their parents to act for them. Special rules apply to mental health or family planning related information. See list of forms below.
Mental health or family planning services
Any member over fourteen (14) years of age must give authorization. In order for the parent or legal guardian to inquire about any information or service related to the child, the child must sign the Authorization for Disclosure of Information. Download it from the list below.
Forms to download now
- Member Enrollment Form
- Member Change Form
- Health Tradition Health Questionnaire
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Health Information by a Provider
- Designation of an Insurance Representative – Sharing Health Information
- Authorization to Share Health Information with a Third Party
- End Authorization to Share Health Information
- Change Your Communication Preferences
- Loss of Health Coverage