Eat Well Move More Rebate
Earn a rebate by making healthy life choices!
The Eat Well Move More Rebate program provides up to a $200 total rebate for employer group members who invest in their health. Rebate choices include
- Eligible fitness center fees
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) produce programs
- The Mayo Cinic Diet program
- A New Me™
- Camp Wabi
- Weight Watchers®
Each eligible program can rebate up to $100 (except for the lifestyle program A New Me: Healthy Balance Matters, which qualifies for up to $200). The total maximum is $200 per subscriber OR member spouse. One rebate per health plan contract per year. See the program rules for more.
Learn about Eat Well Move More
- Your rebate options: Eat Well Move More brochure 2018
- Program rules and frequently asked questions: Eat Well Move More Overview/FAQ 2018
- Fresh produce programs that qualify for the rebate: CSA Listing 2018
Then apply for your rebate
- Eat Well Move More rebate form
Complete and print the form, enclose proof of purchase, then send to Health Tradition.
(Rebates are processed twice per year—see program rules for the deadlines)
Mail your completed form to:
Health Tradition Health Plan
Attn: Eat Well Move More Rebate Program
P.O. Box 188, La Crosse, WI 54602-0188
If you have questions about the rebate, call 877-832-1823 or 608-392-4256.