Forms and instructions
Locate the forms you need
Welcome to the Health Tradition online library of forms and resources. Here, you’ll find a variety of viewable and/or downloadable online forms, links and PDF documents neatly organized for our members.
For information about how your medical information may be used or disclosed and how you can get access to it, please read our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Medical, claims and referral information
Any adult over eighteen (18) years of age must give authorization. Parents of children younger than 18 years do not need authorization. Please note that college students must authorize their parents to act for them. Special rules apply to mental health or family planning related information. See the list of forms below.
Mental health or family planning services
Any member over 14 years of age must give authorization. In order for the parent or legal guardian to inquire about any information or service related to the child, the child must sign the Authorization for Disclosure of Information. Download it from the list below.
Forms to download now
- Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Health Information by a Provider
- Authorization to Share Health Information with a Third Party
- Change Your Communication Preferences
- Coordination of Benefits
- Designation of an Insurance Representative – Sharing Health Information
- End Authorization to Share Health Information
- Loss of Health Coverage Form