Forms and instructions
Locate the forms you need
Welcome to the Health Tradition online library of forms and resources. Here, you’ll find a variety of viewable and/or downloadable online forms, links and PDF documents neatly organized for our members, employers and providers.
If you are unable to locate a specific item, please contact us at 877-832-1823
For information about how your medical information may be used or disclosed and how you can get access to it, please read our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Medical, claims and referral information
Any adult over eighteen (18) years of age must give authorization. Parents of children younger than 18 years do not need authorization. Please note that college students must authorize their parents to act for them. Special rules apply to mental health or family planning related information. See list of forms below.
Mental health or family planning services
Any member over fourteen (14) years of age must give authorization. In order for the parent or legal guardian to inquire about any information or service related to the child, the child must sign this form. Designation of an Insurance Representative- Sharing Health Information
Forms to download now
- Designation of an Insurance Representative- Sharing Health Information
- Authorization to Share Health Information with a Third Party
- End Authorization to Share Health Information
- Change your Communication Preferences
- Request Your Health Information
- Member Claim
- International Claim
- Member Reimbursement Claim
- Bank Authorization to Withdraw Funds- 65Plus