Your ID card
For your protection, Health Tradition has assigned each eligible member of your family with a unique member ID number. These numbers are located on the front of your member ID card, immediately to the left of the eligible member’s name. Providers and pharmacies should use this number for filing claims to the plan.
The face of your ID card will list:
- Subscriber’s name. (example: John Doe)
- Subscriber’s ID number (example: HTW12345601)
- Each covered member is assigned a numeric extension: the last two digits of the unique member ID number (example: ex. 02). For billing purposes, please notify the provider of the ID number and the correct extension. You and any eligible dependents must provide your membership card to providers and pharmacies for claim filing.
- Group Number (example: S999 or QDDSSM)
- Plan Type: Medical (example: S999), or Medical with Pharmacy (example W529/R009). Health Tradition prescription benefits are provided by the OptumRX network of pharmacies and administered by Mayo Clinic Health Solutions. State of Wisconsin employees (Group L019 members) will have Medical coverage only listed on the ID card because pharmacy benefits are administered by Navitus, listed on a separate drug card.
- The 24/7 Nurse Line phone number
The back of your ID card will list contact numbers for:
- Customer Service (eligibility, benefits and claim status)
- In-patient admissions, emergency admissions, authorizations, and mental health/substance abuse authorization services
- Claim filing address information for medical (includes mental health) and chiropractic claims. Medical and mental health/substance abuse claims are administered by Mayo Clinic Health Solutions (formerly MMSI).
How to request an ID card
To request additional copies for students or other covered dependents in your family, or if you need a replacement copy should your card be lost or stolen, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-832-1823 and a card(s) will be forwarded to you.
You can also request a membership card(s), view claims and eligibility information securely at Mayo Clinic Health Solutions Online Service Center.
Possession of card does not guarantee eligibility or benefits.