Your personalized wellness portal
The ManageWell portal is an online resource personalized for Health Tradition members (replaces Mayo Clinic Healthy Living online). It provides access to your wellness benefits, supports you in setting personal health goals, then helps you achieve them. ManageWell applies Mayo Clinic knowledge to make it easier for you to get healthy and stay healthy.
What’s on ManageWell
The health assessment
This is the starting point for better health.
- Login and answer some lifestyle questions plus information from your last physical exam, like blood pressure and cholesterol
Your personalized health report
Based on your health assessment, this report shows you how you’re doing.
- See your individual health risks and strengths
- Each rating has suggestions on what you can do to improve
Keep track of healthy activities and the progress you’re making toward your health goals.
- Track exercise minutes, servings of fruits and veggies, weight, water consumption and more
Updates from Health Tradition
You’ll see messages about your health plan benefits.
- Wellness activities and benefits available to you
- Member news and reminders
Trusted health information
Get health information from Mayo Clinic experts on any topic.
- Articles, questions and answers, health tips, facts on medical procedures and things to know about medical conditions
- Order your free copy of the Mayo Clinic Guide to Self-Care
Get full access to ManageWell and the health assessment
LaHealthTraditionHelp@Mayo.edu to request access if you are
- An individual or family plan member (Employer group members can skip this step)
- A BadgerCare member
- A 65Plus member
Then, sign up
to activate your new ManageWell account