For a list our preferred Biosimilars, please reference our Biosimilar Chart.
For a list of the most Common Drugs Requiring Preauthorization, please reference our Preferred Drug List.
For a complete list, please reference our Complete Formulary.
These exclusions are in addition to those listed on the Complete Formulary above.
Important Points to Remember:
- The printed version may not contain the most current formulary information
- Medications requiring prior authorization are shaded on the formulary
- Some over-the-counter drugs are covered by the drug plan
- Providers and pharmacies can contact the following number for prescription assistance: 844.825.9319.
For Updates and Assistance:
- If you need further assistance, please contact:
- Benefit coverage questions may be directed to Health Tradition Customer Service toll-free at 844.825.9319.
- Prior authorization questions may be directed to MedImpact at 888.728.5057.
Copay Offset Program
Health Tradition members have access to manufacturer copay offset for their specialty medication(s). This is intended to lower the upfront net cost to members and their insured groups.
Many of the manufacturer programs will reimburse the member copay offset amount directly to your organization. Once you enroll a member, you will be provided with quick and direct reimbursement. This program is specific to each patient and does not represent a change in your contracted rates.
What does this mean to you?
- Billing: Your office/facility should continue to purchase and bill the health plan for the specialty medications you administer in your office/facility, just as you have been doing.
- Manufacturer Copay Offset: In order to be paid directly from the manufacturer for the copay offset amount, your office/facility will have to complete the manufacturer enrollment documentation and submit member information to the manufacturer.
- Member Copay: Members should not be balance billed or billed for the copayment(s) offset amounts. Amounts should be paid through the manufacturer copay offset program.
The manufacturer copay offset program is managed in partnership between MedImpact and Archimedes. Our goal is to support you in enrollment.
1. Enroll: Call Archimedes at 888.920.3256 or email Hitouchmedmgmt@archimedesrx.com to complete necessary documentation with the drug manufacturer’s copay offset program.
2. Submit: Submit the provider remittance advice to the manufacturer after each service or claim.
If you have any questions, please call or email Archimedes at 888.920.3256 or Hitouchmedmgmt@archimedesrx.com.